A company established in Syria in 1940 initiating activities in para-medical
products and grown up to cover fields of pharmaceuticals, chemicals and medical accessories.
Over decades, the company proved to be of high growth potential and successful in expanding, horizontally and vertically, to wider fields and to develop an active network of distributors allover the country.
The company had thus turned into a pioneering reputable firm in the fields of pharmaceuticals, various chemicals, laboratory and medical equipments along side with unlimited successful activities in general trading and contract business.
Restructured in 1985 as a family company, chaired by Dr. Abed R. Harastani, the company managed to consolidate its capabilities as leader in the local market enjoying a great deal of confidence and reliability.
The company collaborates with a good number of major international firms as partners in their local and regional activities in The Middle East providing worldclass and top quality products through ever flowing supplies to satisfy customers with best quality, good price and reliable service. This was and still is the basic objective that motivates our company and eventually makes it a firm of credibility and endless trust by local customers and overseas partners.